Thursday, May 19, 2011

Gratuitous picture/video post

I've definitely slacked on posting pictures and videos, so here are some of our newest and best!

Cute new video:


And recent pictures....

Practicing my walk - cute and terrifying at the same time! (if you double click on it, you'll see it better.  I hate how blogger makes lots of pictures look blurry when they really aren't!)

Cuddling with JR (named by Scott - his full name is Coco Jr., as he is the "junior" of Scott's stuffed bear named Coco, whom he loved to snuggle when he was little)

Passed out in the car after errands on a busy Saturday!

Fun on the AW Willis bridge with dad!

And, here are a select few of our professional pics taken by AK Vogel - Best photographer ever!











TGIF!  Hope y'all have a great weekend!

(Yes, I know I look mom-ish.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  But, I'm working on it? Ugh.)

2 comments: