Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Back in Blog?

First, apologies to anyone (crickets?  Bueller?) that may ever look at our blog for updates!  We have had an amazing few months with Bailey, but between the immersion in the babyzone for the first few weeks, the back to work (and to daycare for Bailey) transition, the moving to an apartment (temporarily), and just general life stuff I have not maintained this blog like I should have.  I have, however, decided that will change!  Although I cannot even fathom trying to catch this blog up on everything that has occurred over the last 5 months (I'm pretty sure if I made myself do that, I would never blog again), I promise to do my best to keep things current on here from here on out and to discuss some of the things that have occurred over the last few months.  The fact that I just had to go to a blog I read which was kind enough to follow us in orderto even find my OWN blog has sufficiently shamed me into my determination to stick with this!

Also - I want to clarify a bit on the focus of this blog.  While my focus will likely be on updates on Bailey and our family, I'm also going to use this blog as an outlet for discussing issues that we've faced as a family (just a few off the top of my head: baby schedules, nursing, daycare, balancing work and family) as well.  Although these first five months with Bailey (she is FIVE MONTHS TODAY! I have been MOM! for five months holycow) have been amazing, there have been more than a few bumps in the road and I think it would be helpful to me to write about those bumps.  Also, if I ever get the nerve to share this blog "publicly" (read: on facebook)  and/or actually continue updating so that others will read it, my posts could potentially share some insight with other moms to be. 

SO - that is my soapbox and I'm jumping on it!

I will update later and maybe even (gasp!) post some updated pictures and/or draft a post on an issue on which I've been ruminating lately!  Get excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment