Tuesday, July 26, 2011

God has a sense of humor

Just a couple days after this post (which was super whiny and pointless and not funny and I kind of wish I had never posted it but oh well) where I complained about my "fat pouch" and talked about how my body seemed to be like a kangaroo's in that it is keeping a pouch for Bailey to hop back into if she decides to, this book arrived in the mail for Bailey from Dolly Parton's Imagination Library (which is super awesome and sends Bailey a new book every month):
  

Sorry the picture is blurry, but as you can see, that is a book about a kangaroo pouch.  In the story, a kangaroo mama has a baby who keeps exploring farther and farther away, then jumping back in mama's pouch when he gets scared until he finds a little buddy kangaroo and isn't scared anymore. 

I'm pretty sure there's a lesson in there for me somewhere....

No comments:

Post a Comment